We have a special team that looks after the Interior Design Requirements of our Indians living abroad, who would like to have their homes or offices in India designed.
We understand that distance and cost are factors to be considered hence we offer Interior design solutions using the latest technology to meet the needs of our customers. All drawings are sent to you via email in PDF format. Digital photographs of work in progress are sent to you via email. This ensures you have a clear indication whether or not the work is progressing as per your requirements.
- Our representatives visit your home or office to be designed and take appropriate measurements.
- Our design team will then discuss your requirements with you over a conference call. Your taste, lifestyle, design function, will be discussed during the conference call on the basis of which layouts will be created.
- Your inputs shall be strongly considered by our design team which will produce three layout drawings for your project.
- These drawings will be emailed to you into a PDF (acrobat reader) file along with an estimated cost of the project.
- Once the final layout is frozen upon, we develop the approved plan with furniture sketches, colour schemes identifying the basic concepts for approval.
- Bill of quantities is then prepared to offer you an estimate that will be very close to the final cost of the project.* This estimate will give you quality of materials used during execution of the project. *(Final cost will be as per the measurement of the area of work executed. Hence any deletion / addition will increase or decrease the estimated cost.)
- Once we being executing the project, our supervision team will visit the site at reasonable intervals concurrent to the progress of the work. This will ensure that the work is performed as per the designer’s drawings and specifications. We shall photograph the progress on digital camera and email them to you.
- During your visit to India at this time, we shall schedule the selection and purchase of soft furnishing, loose readymade furniture and other accessories that meet your taste and preferences. You may even like to bring these back from overseas while visiting India.
- The design fees will be calculated at 6% of the entire cost of the project and supervision will be at 6% of the entire cost of the project and will be charged in the following manner.
- Preliminary stage: Measurement of the site and suggesting three alterative layout drawing: USD 700/-(for areas up to 1500 sq ft).
- Second Stage: For presentation of schematic plans and drawings 30% of total fees.
- Balance payments will be collected concurrent to the completion of the project and 5% of the fees will be collected after the completion of the project. We will enter into an agreement with you for design and supervision of your project. A draft copy of the agreement can be made available on request.
- In addition any call charges to the client will be billed on actual. If the project site is located in remote areas, the client will have to pay an additional sum for the team’s transportation and stay which can be agreed upon mutually before work begins.
- The fees do not include any statutory taxes levied by the Government of India from time to time.